Tuesday, June 29, 2010

General updates

Just wanted to start keeping track of some every day changes and things Tanner has been doing. More for my own memories than anything else.

Here goes:

He puts everything in his mouth. Everything!

He is very much wanting to crawl. At this point he scoots around in circles but does not officially crawl.

He laughs a lot.

He loves to look at himself in the mirror though he does not yet realize it is himself.

He is teething and therefore drools all the time.

He loves to "stand up" with help.

Meal time is very messy but fun as he explores new foods. Does not actually eat much of the food. Most of it is spit back out.

He smiles and laughs and warms my heart every day.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Home

2 comments:

  1. yay! thank you for posting this! he is such a cutie. i am glad my high chair diagram was helpful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I didn't see this before...I have to pay closer attention to the comments section! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete